Helping you get your community project off the ground
Green Goals Community Fund is a fantastic opportunity for local community or special interest groups to gain funding of up to £1,000 to kickstart green or healthy living projects.
How to qualify for Green Goals funding
We support a wide range of projects. To gain funding your project needs to aim to do one of these:
- Improve the local environment - for example, buying tools for a gardening or regeneration project.
- Engage children and young people in environmental activities - for example, supporting eco workshops at children's centres.
- Raise community awareness of environmental issues - for example, encouraging community action at green events.
- Engage children and young people in healthy lifestyle activities - for example, funding sports equipment for a community group.
- Improve opportunities for active travel– for example, funding community bikes for youth centres.
Apply for funding for your project
Fill in an application form for the type of project you want to run.
Teaming up for a greener future
The award-winning Green Goals project is a partnership between Bournemouth Council, AFC Bournemouth, Bournemouth University and many local businesses.
The idea is to improve the local environment, raise environmental awareness and make life better for the whole Bournemouth community.
The Green Goals Project is currently supported by the following commercial organisations working in partnership with Bournemouth Council: