Browser does not support script.
Bournemouth Borough Council would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
Please accept cookies by ticking this box and clicking on the 'submit' button below.
Follow us on
Facebook and Twitter
The Council Diary for January to December 2013 is detailed below. Place your mouse pointer over the date you are interested in to see which meetings are being held and the times that the meetings start. Click on the link to access the agenda, reports and minutes for each meeting.
Notes about meetings and when they take place -
1. The majority of Council meetings are held in the evening at either, 4.00pm, 6.00pm or 7.00pm
2. Planning Board meetings are usually held on every third Monday of a month at 4.00pm
3. Licensing Board meetings are usually held on Tuesdays and Thursdays three times a month and start at 9.45am
4. Cabinet meets each month on a Wednesday at 10.30am
5. Overview and Scrutiny Panels meet quarterly in January, April, July and October
6. Corporate Parenting Panel is held at the Littledown Youth Centre
A PDF version of the Council Annual Calendar of Meetings for 2013| is also available - correct at time of print. Please be aware that these dates are subject to change - additional meetings may be arranged and meetings may be cancelled.
This page is temporary until a more interactive page has been developed.
© Copyright Bournemouth Borough Council 2011| | Privacy Statement| | Disclaimer| | Site Map|