The magazine of Bournemouth Borough Council
BH Life magazine is delivered to homes four times a year
The magazine is packed with news of developments, initiatives and schemes in the town as well as interesting features, events and other useful information.
When is the magazine published?
- Spring edition - mid March (deadline for submitting articles - 23 January 2017)
- Summer edition - mid June (deadline for submitting articles - 24 April 2017)
- Autumn edition - mid September (deadline for submitting articles - 24 July 2017)
- Winter edition - late November / early December (deadline for submitting articles - 16 October 2017)
If you would like to submit an article for the magazine, please make a note of the deadlines above and email information to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Distribution - please tell us if you don't receive BH Life
The spring edition of the magazine is being delivered to households in Bournemouth during March 2017.
If you live in Bournemouth and do not receive the magazine please let us know so we can put this right. We need to know your property number and postcode.
Report delivery problems on: 01202 451616 or email: email@example.com
Additional copies of BH Life magazine are available from council reception points, libraries, community centres and some local supermarkets. Previous editions of BH Life magazine are also available online.
Alternative formats - audio and large print
BH Life magazine is also available in large print and an audio. The audio version is produced by Talking Newspapers, a local charity.
We can also provide a summary of the magazine in large print. If you would like an audio, large print or other format please contact us on: 01202 451616 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Print Run: 86,000
- Cost: each copy costs around 10p