Bournemouth Children's Trust
Working together to help give all our children and young people the best possible start in life
We want to ensure that all children and young people in Bournemouth:
- thrive and reach their full potential
- contribute positively to the community
- are healthy, stay safe and have fun
- are protected from abuse and neglect and feel safe in their families and within the community
- are confident.
We know that by working together, we can change children and young people's lives for the better more effectively. The Children's Trust brings together a range of partners including: health, police, community and voluntary sector, along with other organisations responsible for services for children, young people and families, to help us do that.
Our Plan for Children,Young People and Families describes how we will make a difference to the children and young people in Bournemouth.
Help for Disadvantaged Pupils
The pupil premium could help disadvantaged pupils. Ofsted have recently given a presentation 'Using The Pupil Premium to Maximise Achievement' to explain how. (The Pupil premium is additional funding given to publicly funded schools in England to help disadvantaged pupils attain the level of their peers.)
How Can You Help?
If you can help us make a difference, please tell us how, by completing our plan. Someone from the team will get in touch.
Children's Trust Membership
- Bournemouth Borough Council
- Dorset Clinical Commissioning Group
- Dorset Healthcare University NHS Foundation Trust
- Dorset Police
- Police and Crime Commissioners Office
- Schools representative
- Bournemouth Council for Voluntary Services