Apply for Care and Support
How to apply for care and support
Tell us about your needs and we'll decide how we can help. We may find:
We can help arrange and pay for your care and support
If so we:
- talk to you on the phone or meet with you
- prepare a care and support plan to set out the help you need
- work out how much we pay towards the care.
You need care and support but we are unlikely to pay as your money, property and investments are more than £23,250
You may then ask for our help. If you do:
- we talk on the phone or meet with you
- we prepare a care and support plan to set out the help you need
- you pay for the care.
You may prefer to arrange your own care and support. If so, we can give you information about services to meet your needs and plan your care and support.
We are unable to arrange or pay for your care and support
If so, we give you information about services to help you. You can find information on care and support on My Life My Care.