Help for Common Mental Health Problems
Supporting people with mental health needs
If you have a mental health problem (such as anxiety or mild depression) that affects your day-to-day life, we can help you.
We meet you to learn about your problems and talk about how to deal with them. We can come to your home or you can come to our office, we'll:
- Work out your social care needs and see if our services are suitable for you
- Help you set up a direct payment
- Offer Carer assessments
- Help you into learning or employment
- Refer you to organisations that can help with housing or benefits
- Tell you about useful voluntary organisations
- Put you in touch with support groups
- Refer you to specialist mental health services
Our work with you won’t last long. If you end up getting other Adult Social Care Services, we meet up with you once a year to talk about how things are going
We can also:
We won’t charge you for our services. However, you may have to pay for some other social care services you get. How much you pay will depend on your financial situation.