Council Tax-Report Tenancy Change for Landlords and Agents

Let us know about a change of tenants in your property. For landlords, agents or owners only. 


  • Your name, company and telephone number
  • Your name
  • Full address of the property
  • Name address and telephone number of landlord or owner
  • Name of owner or landlord