Use our online forms to apply for services, ask to make a deputation or register to join. Either download or complete online



Wedding Or Civil Partnership Enquiry

Our friendly, experienced team can offer advice and book your ceremony. There are a number of rooms to hire in our historic Town Hall.

Wedding Venue: Apply For Premises To Be Approved As A Marriage Venue

If you want to hold weddings or civil partnerships in your premises, you must be a commercial business.
Displaying 1 to 2 of 2