Commercial Waste Services
Commercial waste collections are not covered under your Council business rates
Under the Duty of Care legislation, every business in Bournemouth is legally required to arrange for its own commercial waste to be collected and disposed of in a responsible way.
Choose Bournemouth Council to manage your commercial waste
We offer a highly competitive commercial service for your business waste:
- We have the largest dedicated fleet of refuse and recycling vehicles in the borough. This guarantees a highly efficient continuous service throughout the year.
- Our fleet of collection vehicles works across the whole area. We make it easy for you to tailor your collections as and when you need them.
- We can offer ad hoc collections tailored to your business needs.
- Because we’re local, we can respond rapidly.
We offer a range of bin sizes from high-capacity 1100ltr Eurobins down to compact 240ltr wheelie bins.
Our prices start from under £6 per collection for a 240ltr bin but recycling your waste instead could cost you even less! There are no hidden charges with our service.
We collect general commercial waste
As part of our commercial waste collection we collect the following:
- General waste that cannot be recycled e.g. some plastics.
- Food packaging.
- Small amounts of green waste.
There are terms and conditions to Commercial Waste collections.
Make less waste: book a free Waste Analysis
To help you cut your waste costs, Bournemouth Council offers a free Waste Analysis to Bournemouth businesses.
We’ll work out:
- How much waste you create at every point of your business.
- What type of waste your business produces.
Then we’ll recommend ways you can reduce, re-use and recycle more of your waste.
If you use our commercial recycling service it could save you money on the costs of simply throwing your waste away.
Commercial waste sacks and stickers
Don’t have enough waste, or enough room, for a wheelie bin? We can provide you with commercial waste sacks, recycling sacks or cardboard bundle stickers. You put these out on your designated day for our crews to collect.
- Commercial waste sacks x 50 - £119.07
- Commercial mixed recycling sacks x 50 - £34.50 (for mixed paper, plastics, glass and metal)
- Commercial paper recycling sacks x 50 - £27.83 (for paper only)
- Cardboard bundle stickers x 50 - £27.83
- Delivery charge - £8 per order placed
There's no contract. You simply buy as many or as few as you need using our online sacks and sticker ordering service.
Your order will be delivered to you within 5 working days.