Commercial Waste at Millhams
You can take commercial waste to Millhams Community Recycling Centre
Millhams is now run by Borough of Poole in partnership with Bournemouth Borough Council. The contract has changed to improve the service delivered and make savings to benefit Bournemouth residents.
Opening hours for commercial waste disposal
1st April - 30th September: Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5pm
1st October - 31st March: Monday to Friday 8.30am - 4pm
Last entry is 15 minutes prior to closing.
The weighbridge will be closed at the weekends and bank holidays for commercial waste.
Cost of commercial waste disposal
The minimum charge is ‘up to 100kg’ and then banded by 100kg increments. The equivalent charges per tonne are included:
- General Waste - £15.00 per 100kg (£150 per tonne)
- Green waste £6.50 per 100kg (£65 per tonne)
- Wood £8.00 per 100kg (£80 per tonne)
- Soil/Rubble £2.50 per 100kg (£25 per tonne)
- Recyclables £6 per 100kg (£60 per tonne)
- Mattresses are charged at £5 per mattress plus the general waste charge.
These prices are valid from 1st April 2018. No VAT is charged on this service. The tariff of charges will be on display at the weighbridge.
For more details please contact Borough of Poole.
We can only accept payment by credit or debit card
Waste you can't take to Millhams
We can’t accept any waste such as asbestos, paint, oil, chemicals, or electrical or hazardous items.