Comments And Complaints

This is your chance to give us your feedback

Your feedback is very important to us. Knowing what you think or want helps us improve our services. We realise that there may be times when you are unhappy with a service or you just might want to make a comment about how we can improve it. 

How to make a Compliment, Comment or Complaint

  • Completing our online Comments, Compliments and Complaints form
  • Complete the ‘Your Voice’ Compliments, Comments and Complaints Form available from any Council office
  • Contact the relevant department. Please use the A-Z to locate the department’s contact details

To make sure complaints are dealt with in the fairest way we use a set of stages

Once we receive your complaint we will send you an acknowledgement within 3 working days.

Our complaints process follows three stages.  If you’re not happy with how your complaint has been dealt with you can move to the next stage.

At each stage we will respond to you within 10 working days of our acknowledgement.

  • The service unit, this is the area you are complaining about.
  • The service director, this is the head of that area.
  • The executive director, this is the person in charge of all the service directors.

If you are still unhappy after this you can take your complaint to the Local Government ombudsman 

If you are a council tenant complaining about your housing you need to go to the housing ombudsman

Contact Us


General Enquiries

01202 451451


Customer Services Centre

St Stephens Road


  • Name