- BH15 2RU, Cattistock Room, Civic Centre, Poole
- Thursday 20th June 2019 (11:11-15:30)
- To find out more, please call 01202 451332 or email email@example.com
This event is for anyone with a learning disability living in the local area.
There are two sessions:
- morning session 11:00am to 1pm
- afternoon session 1:30pm to 3:30pm
No need to book a place.
You'll hear about keeping safe in relationships, online and in the community from experts from the Police, the local council, health services, the local Safeguarding Adults Board and local charities.
Poster for Keeping Safe event