At Risk Of Eviction Or Homelessness?
If you think you are heading towards eviction from your rented home, we have a team of dedicated workers who can talk to you and help you find a way to prevent the situation from becoming a crisis.
The Early Prevention Service is here to help you as early as possible - before the landlord/agent issues you with notice that they intend to evict.
You will receive honest, supportive advice, sensitive to your situation.
- Support, advice and guidance when you think you may lose your home.
- A dedicated worker to understand the issues and advise on next steps, visiting as necessary.
- Liaison with your landlord or agent on your behalf.
- Information about any benefits and loans you may be eligible for and assistance to apply for them.
- Guidance about and referral to other organisations that may be able to help.
- Signposting to other housing options as needed
Contact the team
- phone: 01202 633819
- email: email@example.com
- Monday to Thursday 9am to 5pm, Friday to 3pm