Adapting Your Home To Meet Your Needs
We can help make your home more suitable for your needs
Coronavirus (COVID-19): change to service
On advice from the government regarding the coronavirus (COVID-19), we have changed the way we are delivering some of our services.
See further information about changes to other services.
If you have disability, mobility problems or other impairments that makes living difficult we may be able to help.
We can make changes to your home to make it easier for you to live independently.
Adaptations we can make include:
- Making bathrooms accessible by fitting level-access showers or wet rooms
- Increasing door widths and fitting ramps for disabled access
- Fitting stairlifts
- Adding handrails for support
- Adjusting the position of controls such as entry intercoms
- Fitting safety controls to monitor heating, security and other risky areas for people suffering with dementia.
Get in touch and tell us about your specific needs to find out how we can help you.
You may also like to consider using the Bournemouth Careline service, which offers support to vulnerable people at home.