Our Repair Responsibilities
We only use approved contractors to work on your home
Coronavirus (COVID-19): change to service
On advice from the government regarding the coronavirus (COVID-19), we have changed the way we are delivering some of our services.
Our focus remains on providing:
- emergency repairs
- supporting the elderly and vulnerable
- urgent housing management advice
- help and advice on paying your rent
See further information about changes to other services.
If we need to send one of our contractors to carry out work at your home you can be confident that they will follow the Contractors Code of Conduct by:
- Wearing ID badges
- Carrying out work to a high standard
- Treating you and your home with respect
- Being polite and courteous
- Not smoking in your home
- Being on time and letting you know if they are running late
- Completing work in a single visit whenever possible
- Keeping noise and mess to a minimum
If you have had a repair carried out, please give us your feedback on the service.