Anti-Social Behaviour

If you're suffering from anti-social behaviour we can help

No one should have to suffer the anti-social behaviour of others. If you experience harassment, vandalism, excessive noise, nuisance, intimidation or any type of abuse, make a complaint to us so we can help you.

Our team works with you and other agencies to take steps to solve the problem. We find the best people to help with your particular situation.

Reporting anti-social behaviour

You can report it online, call us on freephone 01202 123200 or 01202 123300 or drop into The Kinson Hub weekdays between 8.30am and 5.15pm to discuss your problem. Please provide us with as much information as possible.

Our team will let you know what we can do to help you. Your complaint will be treated in complete confidence under the Data Protection Act.