Debt and Financial Advice for our Tenants
We can give you advice to help manage your money
If you are struggling with money worries or debt problems you can get help from our free money management service. The service is available to all our tenants and offers confidential advice to help you get back on your feet.
Get in touch with our advisor, for an initial chat or to book an appointment. We can give you information and help with things like:
- Ways to increase your income
- Making sure you are receiving the benefits you are entitled to
- Making a budgeting plan
- Putting you in touch with organisations who can help you manage debt problems
- Borrowing and bank accounts
- Providing details of charities that could offer you financial aid
- Planning for a better future with employment and training
You can make an appointment today, just call or use the contact us form. We’ll arrange to meet at a time and place that’s convenient for you, we can even come and visit you at home.
Dealing with debt problems
If you are having problems managing debts there are a number of free specialist debt advice organisations you can contact.
If your income has changed, you may be entitled to claim benefits. You should apply as soon as possible as some changes cannot be backdated. You may be eligible for housing benefit even if you are not claiming income support or jobseekers allowance.
Use the online benefits calculator or make an appointment with our money advisor to check you are getting all the help that’s available to you.