Free Money And Debt Advice For Council Tenants
Get free help and advice for money worries or debt problems if you are a council tenant
Coronavirus (COVID-19): change to service
On advice from the government regarding the coronavirus (COVID-19), we have changed the way we are delivering some of our services.
See further information about changes to other services.
How our money advisor, Karen, can help you
Advice on how to:
- increase your income
- manage your money if things are spiralling out of control
- claim all the benefits you are entitled to
- put together a budgeting plan
- information about grants made by charities which may be able to help you
- education employment and training advice
Karen can meet you at a convenient location or even in your own home.
How to make an appointment
Call 01202 451915 or or email Karen
Alternatively, you can speak to your Housing Officer or Kinson Hub reception to make an appointment.
More help to deal with debt problems
You may be entitled to claim Universal Credit. Apply as soon as possible, as some changes cannot be backdated.
Use the online benefits calculator or make an appointment with our money advisor to check you are getting all the help that’s available to you.