Your Council Tenancy

When you live in a council house or flat, you become a council tenant. Your Tenancy Advice Team is your first point of contact. We can help with anything to do with your tenancy or rent.

Our Offers To You

Service Standards or Local Offers for council Tenants and Leaseholders

Changes to the Tenancy Agreement and New Service Charge Policy

Changes to the Tenancy Agreement and new service charge policy

Get In Touch With Your Tenancy Advice Team

Do you have a query about a change to your tenancy or are not sure who to talk to about a neighbourhood issue.

Get Involved

We want to know how our housing services can be improved, and with your help, we can do this.

Your Tenancy

Information about issuing, changing and ending tenancy agreements.

Paying Your Rent

Find out about the different ways you, as a tenant, can pay your rent as a council tenant. Online, by direct debit or other options available.

Home News and Annual Reports

Home News is a publication which is developed by us, for council tenants and leaseholders. You can find information about services you receive.

Right to Buy

Find out how tenants can get discounts to help them buy their home using the Right to Buy scheme.

Home Contents Insurance

We do not insure your home contents such as furniture, belongings or decorations against theft, fire, vandalism or burst pipes.

Your Information

The way we look after your information has changed, to find out more please see the Housing Landlord Privacy Notice.

Continuous Recording of Social Housing Lettings and Sales (CORE)

If your household has entered a new social housing tenancy, social housing providers will share your personal information with the Ministry of Housing, Communities and Loval Government for research and statistical purposes.  Their privacy statement explains why they collect and store your information.