Terms and conditions of entry
- This competition/prize draw is organised by Bournemouth Borough Council, Town Hall, Bourne Avenue, Bournemouth, BH2 6DY. By entering the competition, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Entry.
- Competitions are open to residents of all ages in the UK. However, competitions are aimed specifically at Bournemouth residents. Only one entry per person is allowed. Please note that employees of Bournemouth Borough Council are not eligible to enter competitions using their work email accounts.
- No purchase is necessary for entry. To enter, answer the question, send your name, address details to the address or email shown. All entries must be received by the closing date specified. No entries received after this date or entries which are incomplete or defaced will be considered. Bournemouth Borough Council accepts no responsibility for entries which are lost, damaged or incorrectly completed.
- The winners will be selected at random from all qualifying entries. The draw will take place on the closing date specified OR within 28 days of the closing date.
- Prize winners will be notified by telephone, email or post shortly after the closing date. Failure to claim a prize within 14 days may result in disqualification and selection of a new winner. Only one prize per entrant will be awarded.
- The organiser reserves the right to provide a substitute prize of equal or greater value. Prizes are non-transferable and no cash or credit alternatives will be offered.
- The organiser’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The organiser will process the personal data of all entrants in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and will not disclose the personal data to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent. Winners accept that the organiser may disclose their names to the public.
- The organiser and this competition are governed by English Law.
- The winners may be asked to take part in publicity and the organiser reserves the right to use the names and location of winners in any publicity. Photographs may be used and where this is the case the organisers will seek winners’ permission for these to be published.
Winter 2017 competition
- The prize is is a pair of 'Road Pilot' spectacles with up to £500
- The prize includes frames worth up to £200 plus lenses up to £300
- Prize is not transferable and there is no cash alternative
- Prize cannot be resold, exchanged for any other product and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer
- Prize must be redeemed by before 31 July 2018
- Closing date for the competition is: 31 January 2018.