Where to park in Bournemouth
From 1st April 2017 the Car Park charges are changing,this is a rolling program of changes.
Please check the tariff boards or pay and display machines for the correct tariff to be paid, before purchasing your pay and display ticket or session.
Read more about each car park including charges, disabled and motorcycle bays, and phone and pay location codes.
Coach and lorry parking
If you drive a coach or lorry, you can park at Kings Park Car Park. For coach parking only you can go to Queens Road.
Private car parks
Some car parks in Bournemouth are privately owned and they set their own prices. These car parks are:
- Exeter Road Surface Car Park (NCP)
- Glen Fern Road Multi Storey Car Park
- Hinton Road Multi Storey Car Park (NCP)
- Richmond Hill (Bottom of hill) Multi Storey Car Park (NCP)
- Terrace Road (above BHS) Surface Car Park (NCP)