Electric Vehicle Charging Points
Where you can charge your electric vehicle locally
There are 5 rapid charging points in Bournemouth
- Madeira Rd MSCP 1st Floor, BH1 1QQ, Town Centre (2 spaces)
- Richmond Gardens MSCP ground floor, BH2 6EP, Town Centre (2 spaces)
- Hawkwood Rd, Boscombe, BH5 1BY (1 space)
- Pound Lane, Kinson, BH10 7LN (1 space)
- Christchurch Rd, Lansdowne, BH1 3LT (1 space)
Before you can charge your car, you need to register it
Go to Charge Your Car to:
- Set up a payment plan or pay as you go
- Download the app
- View all locations and status of chargers in UK
- Report errors or damage to charging points
- Charges are £4.00 for a 60 minute charge, extra costs for longer duration.
- Charging costs after the 29 February 2016 will be £6.00 for a 60 minute charge, extra for a longer duration.
- Parking free whilst charging where applicable. The terms and conditions of the charging tariff and parking fees will be displayed on individual sites.
Full details are on the charge your car website.