Car Park Permits

How to apply for a car park permit in Bournemouth

New Charges From 1st April 2017

You can apply for a permit for some of Bournemouth’s car parks. We have two types of permits:

  • half-yearly
  • yearly

How to apply

How long does it take?

We process applications within three working days of receiving them. The permit will then be posted to you (except Avenue Road where you collect your subscriber cards from the car park office once payment is confirmed)

How much is a permit?

Permit costs and areas 

Which car parks you can use

Half Yearly


PayByPhone Cost Per
Monthly Session

Town Centre Permit

Valid in

Central, Richmond Hill, Winter Gardens, West Hill & Keystone House Car Parks







Town Centre Outer Permit

Valid in

Cotlands Rd, Madeira Rd MSCP & Lansdowne Rd Car Parks







Richmond Gardens MSCP Permit








Half Yearly Cost

Annual Cost

Can only be purchased from the car Park Office Floor 2a

Avenue Road MSCP



£60 (monthly)

Town Centre Permit zone now gives you access to park in any of the following car parks: Central, Richmond Hill, Winter Gardens, West Hill & Keystone House. PaybyPhone Monthly Sessions

Town Centre Outer Permit zone now gives you access to park in any of the following car parks: Cotlands Road, Madeira Road MSCP & Lansdowne Road.

Other Sites


Half Yearly


PayByPhone (monthly session)

Milburn Road, Princess Rd (permit overflow only)




Hawkwood Road No.3/Main




Durley Road




Avenue Road MSCP Permit

£60 Monthly permit is only available to purchase on site at the Car Park.

Payment by Credit or Debit card only.(Please note there are no refunds on monthly Permits and a replacement subscriber card if lost or stolen is £25.00)

Pay by mobile phone, monthly permits only

Prices are effective as of 1st April 2017. All prices include VAT.

Car Park 

PayByPhone (monthly session)

Littledown Centre


Queens Road


Kings Park


Cramner Road


Woodside Road


Seabourne Road


Southbourne Crossroads


Please note that buying a permit does not guarantee you a space.

What if I lose my permit?

You’ll need to complete a Lost Permit Application Form

What if I change my vehicle?

You need to complete change of vehicle form (£5.00 charge).

Please note: for residents' permits, the permit holder must supply details of the new registration number and proof of ownership of the new vehicle.

What if I want a refund?

You'll need to submit a refund request. Refunds are only available on half yearly and yearly permit.

Contact Us


General Enquiries

01202 454721


Customer Services Centre

St Stephens Road


  • Name