Monthly PayByPhone Parking Permit
How to get a parking permit for Bournemouth. - PayByPhone
, the quick and easy way to pay to park. Register for PayByPhone now
To register and buy a permit, you will need an active PayByPhone account.
You can download the app to register or online Register for PayByPhone
To start a monthly session:
Select the correct vehicle registration number.
Enter the 5-digit location code for the car park you want the permit for.
Request a 1-month parking permit to end 31 days from date of purchase
- You can also buy a PayByPhone permit online, where you can also find out more about the service. You can get a VAT receipt for the permit here by logging into your account.
- New Customer self service support centre support.paybyphone.co.uk
Important Conditions of purchase and use please read
- Once you’ve bought your permit, you can’t get a refund.
- However, you can amend the vehicle registration number on the permit once to a new registration number and once back to the original registration number during the month. To amend your registration number, you can email the details at least 2 day in advance to email@example.com or call the PayByPhone contact centre on 01202 217070 and speak to an advisor.
- If you have multiple vehicles on your account it is the Customer’s responsibly to ensure you have book the session for the correct vehicle.
- It is the Customer’s responsibly to ensure sessions are renewed
- If you purchase a Monthly session within the Town Centre Permit zone, you can park in any of the following car parks, Central, Richmond Hill, Winter Gardens, West Hill & Keystone House.
- If you purchase a Monthly session within the Town Centre Outer Permit zone, you can park in any of the following car parks Cotlands Road, Madeira Road MSCP & Lansdowne Road.
Please note that buying a monthly permit does not guarantee you a space.