Accessing Our Land For Building Works

If you need to have work done to your property but need to cross our land to do it, you must get our permission first

If you’re a resident or contractor and need to cross our land to carry out your task, you can request a temporary Access Agreement.  We’ll consider the application and you have to ask at least 14 days before your work is due to start.

It will cost you £50.00 plus VAT to gain access. If you need to access our land for longer that we first agreed it’ll cost an extra £35.00 plus VAT per day. If the work you are doing is likely to cause damage to our land you’ll also have to pay us a deposit when you apply.

Applying for an Access Agreement

First you need to complete and return the application form to us.

Edit the form and email back to Or you can print it out, complete and post back to us. Get in touch if you have any questions you’d like to discuss beforehand.

If you want access to our land for an event, you must submit a different application form to the Events team.

Contact the Events team for more information.