Parks Tenants

We act as landlord to many different businesses and sports providers in our parks and gardens. If you're a tenant of BCP Council (Parks) check here regularly for updated contractor listing, news, alerts and more.

You can find the latest guidance following the relaxation of restrictions - Stage 4 from 19 July on this webpage.

Guidance specifically for business support is on this page.

Guidance for grassroots sports and facilities is on this page.

Have your say - changes to local parks and open spaces

If you could change an open space in Bournemouth, Christchurch or Poole, how would you choose to change it? We would love to hear your ideas.

Grants and other financial help

Grant and financial support information for BCP Parks business tenants

Empty Buildings

Weekly checks on empty buildings must be recorded

Sport Return to Play Fund Launched

The Return to Play Fund is a new £16.5 million fund to provide additional help to the sport and physical activity sector

Rent and Licence Fees

Rent payments and licence fees from Jan 2021 for BCP Council Parks and open spaces

BCP Council contractors

If you have a full repairing lease, it's your responsibility to specify, organise and pay for contractors' work. You may be liable for the charges

Building-related emergencies

Who to call if you need to call out help for a building issue out of hours

Legionella inspection

If your facility has been closed for more than a week or two, flush the hot and cold water systems to reduce the risk of Legionella