Exhibiting at Pine Walk
How to show your work at the Art & Makers Market (previously Pine Walk Art Exhibition)
Showing your work
The artists and makers are a talented and friendly bunch. All types of art are considered for the exhibition space, so please contact us to discuss your work and see how can we work with you in the space.
When is it open?
This year, we're open between 18th May and 8th September.
New to exhibiting?
Exhibiting at the Art & Makers Market is a real opportunity to grow and develop as an artist. Don't worry if you've not exhibited your work before: our more established artists will give you lots of valuable advice on how to present and sell your work.
How much does it cost?
There is a charge if you want to display your work.
There are special offers available if you book your stand in advance, or with slightly higher 'pay on the day' rates from May onwards.
Advanced booking (before 10th May 2019)
- Daily ticket per stand £14.00 per day
- Advance booking weekly ticket (7 consecutive days) per stand £60.00
- 14 consecutive day ticket (for every 14 consecutive days booked) £54.00 per week - total £108.00
During the season
- Daily ticket per stand Mon - Fri £14.00 per day
- Daily ticket per stand Sat - Sun £16.00 per day
- Mon - Fri block ticket £50.00
- Weekly ticket £68.50
- Additional vacant stands per day (expand your exhibit) £10.00
Terms and conditions apply. See FAQ document for more details.
How to book
We are now taking bookings for 2019.
Please read our terms and conditions.
If you would like to book a space, please complete an application form - Word document
Need more help?
Download our FAQs for more answers to the questions we get asked the most. Or get in touch for more information.
Hiring the space
Sometimes schools or community groups show their work here too. Please get in touch if you are interested in hiring out this space.