Mini Golf in the Gardens
Come and play at the Lower Gardens mini golf course
This 18 hole mini course is at the heart of the lower gardens between Bournemouth pier and the main town centre. The course includes 12 accessible holes which are suitable for people with reduced mobility or who use a wheelchair.
Group bookings are welcome by prior arrangement so please speak to our parks team for further information.
You can come and play every day (unless otherwise stated) at the following times:
- April/May – 10am to 6pm
- June/July – 10am until 7.30pm
- July/August – 10am to 9pm, or 10pm if there is an event in the gardens
- September/October – 10am to 5.30pm
- November/December outside school hols - Jan - 12pm to 7pm daily
- December/Jan school hols 10am - 7pm daily
- January to 1st April – weekends and school holidays only 10am to 4pm
If the weather is really bad then we won’t open, call us on 01202 451781 to find out if you are not sure.
You can enjoy a round of mini golf for the following prices:
Junior (u16) £2.80
Family max 2 adults 3 children £13.00