Mini Golf in the Gardens
Let's play the classic way! Join us in Bournemouth's Lower Gardens
This 18 hole mini course is at the heart of the Lower Gardens between Bournemouth pier and the main town centre. This classic course includes 12 accessible holes, which are suitable for people with reduced mobility or who use a wheelchair.
Group bookings are welcome by prior arrangement so please speak to our parks team for further information.
You can come and play every day (unless otherwise stated) at the following times:
- April/May – 10am to 6pm
- June/July – 10am until 7.30pm
- July/August – 10am to 9pm, or 10pm if there is an event in the gardens
- September/October – 10am to 5.30pm
- FESTIVE SEASON OPENING
- 16 Nov - 23 Dec
- Thurs/Fri - 3pm to 9pm
- Sat/Sun - 10am to 9pm
- 24 Dec + 26 Dec (CLOSED 25th Dec)
- 27 Dec - 2nd Jan - 10am to 9pm
- 3 Jan - 6 Jan - 10am to 4pm
- Then, to 1st April – weekends and school holidays only 10am to 4pm
If the weather is really bad then we won’t open, call us on 01202 451781 or 07920 786067 to find out if you are not sure.
You can enjoy a round of mini golf for the following prices:
Junior (u16) £2.90
Family max 2 adults 3 children £13.50
Mini Golf in Boscombe
You can also play at Squirrel Cafe and mini golf, Boscombe Chine Gardens.