Mini Golf in the Gardens
Let's play the classic way! Join us in Bournemouth's Lower Gardens
This 18 hole mini course is at the heart of the Lower Gardens between Bournemouth pier and the main town centre. This classic course includes 12 accessible holes, which are suitable for people with reduced mobility or who use a wheelchair.
Group bookings are welcome by prior arrangement so please speak to our parks team for further information.
You can come and play every day (unless otherwise stated) at the following times:
- April/May – 10am to 6pm
- June - 18th July – 10am until 7.30pm
- 19th July - 1st September – 10am to 9pm, or 10pm if there is an event in the gardens
- 2 September - 8 September - 10am - 7.30pm
- 9 September through October – 10am to 5.30pm
- Then, to 1st April – weekends and school holidays only 10am to 4pm
If the weather is really bad then we won’t open, call us on 01202 451781 or 07920 786067 to find out if you are not sure.
You can also join us on our Facebook page.
From time to time, we have special offers. Sign up to our mailing list to join us.
You can enjoy a round of mini golf for the following prices:
Junior (u16) £3.00
Family max 2 adults 3 children £14.00
Mini Golf in Boscombe
You can also play at Squirrel Cafe and mini golf, Boscombe Chine Gardens.