Pest control

We can provide advice and pest control treatments for residential and commercial properties for rats, wasps, fleas, mice and bedbugs.

How to deal with pests yourself

There are things you can do to control pests in your property. For more advice on what you can and cannot do read the pest control guidance on GOV.UK.

You can find advice for controlling many pests on the British Pest Control Association (BPCA) website.

Council tenants affected by pests

If you have a problem with rats, mice or squirrels, contact your housing department who will arrange treatment for you.

Report a rat problem

How to report a rat problem.

Report a mice problem

How to report a mice problem.

Report a wasp problem

How to report a wasp problem.

Report a bedbug problem

How to report a bedbug problem.

Report a flea problem

How to report a flea problem.