Planning Enforcement Complaint

Tell our Planning Enforcement Team about any potential breaches of planning control

Not all developments need planning permission. Before you make your complaint please check our planning database for the latest situation.

The types of complaints we investigate include:

  • building works including extensions & outbuildings
  • changes in the way a property/land is used
  • building works not in accordance with a planning approval or where conditions have not been followed
  • unauthorised works to Listed Buildings
  • unauthorised display of advertisements

We do not investigate:

  • encroachment
  • party wall issues
  • trespass or damage to your property
  • unsafe building work practices at construction sites
  • boundary disputes