Apply To Place Equipment On A Public Highway

You need a highways licence if you plan to put materials or equipment on public paths or roads

Different notice periods apply, depending on what you are planning. Check before your work begins to make sure you have time to get your licence approved.  

Licence fees (excluding oversail licence) are £55 per week.