Traffic Signals

Report a fault with traffic signals.  Apply to temporarily switch off traffic signals when affected by road works or street works.

Report a traffic signals fault

Tell us about a fault with a traffic light at a junction or signalised pedestrian crossing 

Apply to turn off traffic signals

You need to apply to turn off traffic signals, when affected by road works or street works.

The application covers the turning off and on of existing traffic signal controlled junctions and pedestrian / cycle crossing facilities belonging to the Highway Authority, BCP Council.

Please make sure you read the conditions and fees before you apply.