Advice And Expertise
Coronavirus (COVID-19): change to service
On advice from the government regarding the Coronavirus (COVID-19), some services have changed. Find the latest information and advice about our services for vulnerable adults in Bournemouth, Christchurch and Poole.
See further information about changes to services.
For over 30 years, local people and businesses within a BH post code have trusted us to provide a quality service.
A 24 hour service for use in an emergency or when assistance or reassurance is required. The service is available 365 days a year. Our Careline staff are fully trained and always answer your call in a professional and efficient manner to provide the help you need.
Here's why you can rely on us
- Established 30 years +
- Extensive knowledge of Telecare alarms and products
- Local service with local area knowledge
- Trained installers with designated postcode areas for quick response
- Extensive range of Telecare products
- Provide daily reminder calls for medication/comfort and wellbeing
- Only provide quality products from well-established manufacturers
- Strong links with the NHS, Social Services and other agencies
- Hassle free FOC returns policy
- Accredited to TSA
Our expert fitting service
We make an appointment to install your equipment at a time convenient for you.
Installing a Careline
Installing a Careline alarm is quick and easy.
We require an active phone line and an available electric socket. if you don't have these, we can supply both battery operated and mobile alarm units.
Once installed and tested through to the control centre, the Telecare installer asks for:
- date of birth
- contact details
- GP surgery
- medical information
- nominated responder/ keyholder details
- next of kin
- routine carer calls
- any other relevant information
The area will be range tested using the pendant to make sure you have adequate coverage before leaving the alarm in place.
Once the Telecare installer has completed the process the unit will be live on our system and the service user linked to the Careline 24 hour service.
The whole process takes an average of just 60 minutes.
Our team and service standards
- answer 97.5% of calls within 60 seconds
- follow up all Careline enquiry calls within 2 working days
- complete urgent installations within 2 working days
- complete standard installations within 5 working days
- complete urgent repair visits within 2 working days
- begin standard repair visits within 5 working days
- respond to any complaints/ compliments/ comments within 5 working days
- update your Careline record annually
Read the Careline Annual Report 2019-20