Useful Benefit and Support Forms

Coronavirus (COVID-19): change to service

On advice from the government regarding the coronavirus (COVID-19), we are able to offer some extra assistance to those who most need it.

See further information about changes to services.

Forms to claim Housing Benefit or Council Tax Support

To claim Housing Benefit or Local Council Tax Support you will need to claim online. If you do not have a computer at home, there are public computers available in all Bournemouth Libraries. They are also in the Customer Service Reception at the Town Hall. 

If you can't claim online please contact us to discuss your options. It may also be necessary to complete various other forms to support your claim. Some of these can also be downloaded from this page from the links below: