Council Tax Support Application

Apply for Council Tax Support if you have made or are currently making a claim for Universal Credit and need help to pay your Council Tax bill


  • Name
  • When did you claim Universal Credit?
  • Please confirm that you pay Council Tax and want to apply for Council Tax Support
  • Declaration - I confirm that the information given is correct to the best of my knowledge and undertake to notify the Council of any changes affecting my entitlement to the discount within 21 days. I understand that the Council may make other enquiries to verify the information