I'm not getting my full rent or Council Tax paid. Is there any extra help?

Extra help may be available if your Housing Costs don't cover your full rent.  

Once Universal Credit, Housing Benefit and/or Local Council Tax Support has been awarded, and you need further help you can apply for Discretionary Hardship from your Local Authority.