Is Your Bin Missing Or Damaged?

If your bin’s been damaged or gone missing let us know

We can arrange a replacement for you. You might have to pay for a new bin, so make sure it really is missing before you request a new one.

Little Bin

(180l bin for rubbish)

You'll need to pay £45 if your rubbish bin has been damaged or gone missing, click "Report" to order and pay for a new one. If you need an extra rubbish bin, please call us to discuss this. 

Big Bin 

(240l bin for recycling)

You'll need to pay £55 if your recycling bin been has been damaged or gone missing, click "Report" to order and pay for a new one.

Food waste container/food waste caddy

If the food waste container you put out for collection or the kitchen caddy has gone missing or is damaged we'll provide you with a replacement free of charge, click "Report" to order your replacement.

Please note the replacement for the outside food waste container is a 23L food waste container and not the 12L insert.

Other bins

There will be a charge for other types of residential bins, get in touch with us so we can tell you which bin you need and how much it'll cost.

Damaged bins

If the wheels on your recycling or rubbish bin are broken, we should be able to fix this free of charge. Any other damage will require a replacement. Click "Report" to request a repair.

If the wheels on your garden waste bin are broken we should also be able to fix this, please call us to discuss repairs. 

Income based benefits

If you're in receipt of certain income based benefits you may be able to have a replacement bin free of charge. Please see the list below to see if you're eligible.

  • Income Support
  • Income-based Jobseeker's Allowance
  • Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
  • Pension Credit - Guarantee Credit
  • Universal Credit
  • Housing Benefit
  • Council Tax Support

If you are in receipt of one of these benefits, please contact us directly.