Get Help To Buy Real Nappies
Reusable nappies are a great alternative to disposal nappies
Reusable nappies save you money and they are better for the environment too. If you use real nappies you can save an average of £500 per baby. Even if you use a combination of washable nappies and disposables you’ll save money.
We can help
At first, it can be expensive to buy the real nappies and that puts some parents off. We may be able to help you with the initial investment.
You can get £30 off when you spend a minimum of £45 on real nappies. Either:
- Apply for a £30 voucher before you buy the nappies or
- Claim £30 cash back after buying the nappies (you will need to have an itemised receipt to claim).
Terms and conditions
To get your £30 you need to meet these criteria:
- Your baby must be aged 18 months or under when you apply.
- You can only claim once for each baby.
- You must spend at least £45 in one purchase on real nappies, real nappy products (liners, outer wraps, solutions, nappy bucket) or real nappy laundry services.
- To prove you live in Bournemouth or Christchurch we’ll ask you to send in a photocopy of your Council Tax Statement and a photocopy of your baby’s birth certificate or the MAT B1 form.
- You need to provide proof of purchase by sending in a photocopy of the itemised receipt within 6 months of purchase.
See the Go Real video
Useful real nappy information