Commercial Waste at Millhams
You can take commercial waste to Millhams Community Recycling Centre.
Opening hours for commercial waste disposal
1st April - 30th September: Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5pm
1st October - 31st March: Monday to Friday 8.30am - 4pm
Last entry is 15 minutes prior to closing.
The weighbridge will be closed at the weekends and bank holidays for commercial waste.
Cost of commercial waste disposal
These prices are valid from 8th April 2019
The minimum charge is ‘up to 100kg’ and then banded by 100kg increments. The equivalent charges per tonne are included:
- General Waste - £15.50 per 100kg (£155 per tonne)
- Green waste £7 per 100kg (£70 per tonne)
- Wood £8.50 per 100kg (£85 per tonne)
- Soil/Rubble £2.50 per 100kg (£25 per tonne)
- Recyclables £7 per 100kg (£70 per tonne)
- Mattresses are charged at £7.50 per mattress plus the general waste charge.
No VAT is charged on this service. We only accept payment by credit or debit card (except American Express) at the time of disposal, there are no cash transactions or account facilities available. The tariff of charges will be on display at the weighbridge.
We can only accept payment by credit or debit card
Waste you can't take to Millhams
We can’t accept any commercial waste such as asbestos, paint, oil, chemicals, or electrical or hazardous items.