Increase To Statutory Fees
As from 16th February 2019 there will be an increase in Statutory fees for certificates and ceremonies.
- The statutory fee for all certificates, (births, deaths and marriages) will increase to £11. This is a new flat rate for all certificates across England and Wales.
- Express certificates will increase to £35.
Please note, this increase is a Statutory fee from Central Government and the Registrar General.
The fees apply to all new bookings for ceremonies taking place from 16 February 2019.
Ceremonies already booked for the Register Office from 16 February 2019 will be charged a further £7. We will contact all the couples that this applies to.
- Bournemouth Register Office £57
- The Laurels £157weekday
- The Laurels £207 Saturday
- The Willows £436 weekday
- The Willows £486 Saturday
- The Council Chambers £657 weekday
- The Council Chambers £750 Sundays and Bank Holiday
- Outside Venues £541 weekday
- Outside Venues £591 Sunday and Bank Holiday
- Registrars fees to attend and register at a church £97