Children for Adoption
All children need a secure and loving home
There are all kinds of children who need adopting. There’s one thing they all have in common: they need secure, loving homes. Nearly all of the children who have a plan for adoption have been removed from their birth families due to some form of neglect.
We are looking for people who can adopt any of the following children:
- Babies and toddlers. However, we rarely have babies who’ve been given up for adoption.
- Older children. Children of school age need adoptive families too
- Sibling groups. We often have groups of two, three or four children who need an adoptive family.
- Children with special needs. We always need people who can adopt a child with a physical or learning disability or additional needs.
- Children from different backgrounds. Our children can come from a range of ethnic, cultural or religious backgrounds.
If you’d like to know about children who need adopting, please download our information brochure.