HRS Services are available to help people gain necessary life skills to enable them to live independently or to sustain their existing tenancies.
This support may include (although is not limited to):
- Managing a tenancy
- Cooking skills, laundry, cleaning
- Budgeting and paying bills
- Accessing health services
- Accessing education, training and paid work
HRS services cannot meet care or personal needs, so please contact Care Direct to find out if you are eligible for other help.
To be eligible for HRS you must:
- Be aged 16+
- Have a local connection to Bournemouth in accordance with Bournemouth’s Reconnection Protocol or be resident in Bournemouth to receive floating support;
- Have recourse to public funds for accommodation based services or the means to fund a placement
- Require housing related support
- Be willing to positively engage with the service and work towards achieving an agreed support plan
Supported housing is accommodation with staff on site (or visiting) to provide housing related support.
Supported housing may not be the most appropriate option and cannot be used simply to meet a housing need. These services are only available to those with Housing Related Support needs.
The SP Hub coordinates access into supported housing in Bournemouth and move on options for people moving within or leaving supported housing. Guidance on the SP Hub service.
Referrals for supported accommodation are made by completing the SP Hub Online Form.
- You can save the form part way through and come back to it. You just need to remember the log on and password you have set up.
- You can print the completed form off for your own records.
- Some fields are mandatory so make sure you have the information and detail you need
- The information you need is stated at the start of the form
Remember In submitting the form on behalf of someone you are agreeing that you have gained their permission to make a referral and share information and will need to hold a record at your end.
There is guidance as you make your way through the form but if you have any questions please contact the SP Hub on 01202 451265 or e-mail us at email@example.com. We are available Mon-Thurs 9am to 5pm and Friday 9am to 4:30pm.
If you need help outside of our opening hours, please call 01202 392 322.
This is support delivered in your own home and this will float off when no longer needed.
Referrals for generic floating support are made by completing the Referral Form.
If mental health floating support, please use the Common Application Form.
This is a Word document and must be sent directly through to the support provider whose details are on the form.