Concerned My Child Has SEN (Special Educational Needs)

How to get extra help so your child or young person reaches their academic potential

Does my child or young person need support to develop?

If you're worried about whether your child, or young person, isn't developing as you expect, there are steps that might be available to you.

Graduated Response

Your child or young person gets support for their SEND at school or college to remove barriers to learning

The SEN approach for children and young people of school age

the approach taken in schools for children and young people who need additional support in education

The SEN approach for children under school age

SEN support approach we take with children who are under school age

The SEN approach for young people aged 16 and above in education

The process that's followed If you have a young person over 16 in education that needs extra support