Draft Admissions 2020-21
Consultation on admission arrangements for 2020 for schools in Bournemouth
The consultation will run from Tuesday 11 December 2018 to Thursday 31 January 2019.
How to See A School's Draft Admission Policy
Draft admission policies are listed below. You can also see them on each school’s website. Paper copies are available from the Children’s Information Service, Customer Services, Bournemouth Borough Council, Town Hall, St Stephen’s Road BH2 6EB.
Not every school is listed here as if no changes are proposed to existing arrangements, it is not necessary for the school to consult.
How to Comment On A School's Draft Admission Policy
You can read the School Admission Code via the Department for Education website.
Please note, we only co-ordinate the consultation and publish the admission policies sent to us from the schools. We can take no responsibility for the content of the individual policies.
Exceptional Extension of Consultation Period
For Avonbourne College (including the primary phase and sixth form) and Harewood College, the consultation period has been extended until 28.02.2019 to facilitate a full 6 week duration. If you have any comments please follow the same procedure as detailed above.
- Avonbourne College Proposed Admission Policy 2020-21
- Kingsleigh Primary School Proposed changes document 2020-21
- Kinson Primary Proposed Admissions Policy 2020-21
- Kinson Primary Proposed Amendments to Admissions Policy 2020-21
- Malmesbury Park Primary Academy Admissions Policy and Arrangements 2020-2021 Proposed Changes
- Moordown St John's CE Primary Proposed Admission Policy 2020-21
- Moordown St John's CE Primary School Proposed Delayed Admission Policy 2020-21
- Moordown St John's CE Primary School Statement re Proposed changes in Admissions Policy 2020
- Harewood College Proposed Admission Policy 2020-21
- Malmesbury Park Primary Academy Proposed Changes to Admissions Policy 2020-2021