School Appeals

If your application for a school place is unsuccessful, you can appeal to an independent Appeal Panel.

Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Information about the impact of Coronavirus (COVID-19) on education appeals.

School Admission Appeals

About appeals and the most likely reason for an unsuccessful application

Before you appeal

Information to know before you consider appealing

Appeal types and Appeal Forms

Information about the different types of appeals and the forms to complete

Hearing information

What happens after I've returned my completed appeal form

Appeal FAQs

Some of the most frequently asked questions about the appeals process