Request Support

How to request support or help

Support we offer

If you are a young person and want to request support for yourself, or you are someone who wants to ask for help for a young person you know, please get in touch.

Examples of the sort of issues we can help you with are:

  • Finding the right education
  • Training or employment
  • Worries about your health and wellbeing
  • Family problems
  • Finding fun and positive things to do

We also offer support for young people who are caring for family members and young parents.

Contact us

To find out more you can email us at

Other ways to find support

Kooth offers online 1 to 1 support for young people. 

If you need to talk to someone about how you are feeling right now you can call Childline on 0800 1111 or the Samaritans on 116 123. 

If you are concerned about someone’s safety and would like to speak to Children’s Social Care (formerly Social Services) you can contact them on 01202 123334 (Daytime) or 01202 738256 (Out of Hours Service).