Care Leavers' CLICK S Forum
Get together with other care leavers, find out about help for you and make your voice heard. CLICK S welcomes care leavers aged 16-25.
Help make a difference to care leavers' services
- Talk about what it was like to leave care.
- Discuss what needs to improve and what worked well.
- Speak to decision makers about your experiences and help them understand things from your point of view.
Loads of great benefits for you
- Meet up with other care leavers every week.
- Make new friends.
- Find out about help for you.
- Learn new skills.
- Improve your cv.
- Have fun!
We value your experience
CLICK S members can also share their knowledge in a range of other ways.
- Interview new staff for Children's Social Care.
- Run training sessions for social workers and carers.
- Public speaking.
- Arrange events for care leavers.
- Train mentors for the Care Leavers Mentoring scheme.
- Promote care leavers' rights.
We reward your time and effort
All the hours you put into CLICK S are recorded and recognised by a Bournemouth Young Volunteer Award
How to join
We'd love to hear from you
Give us a call on 01202 456140, 07826 951509 or 07739 659299.
Or complete our joining form and we'll get in touch with you.