IFA South Central Framework
The IFA South Central Framework is a consortium of 14 Local Authorities established by Southampton City Council in 2017 to support local authorities within the region to purchase foster care from IFA’s (Independent Fostering Agencies)
The framework is governed by a board made up of representatives from each of the 14 local authorities.
- Ensure children get the right placement in the right place at the right time.
- Improve outcomes for children in foster placements.
- To increase provision giving local authorities a wider choice.
- To help develop and shape the market to better meet the needs of local authorities.
- To achieve best value for local authorities.
The estimated budget on the framework is in the region of £300 million and is contract managed by Bournemouth Borough Council.
Independent Fostering Agencies (IFA's)
The South Central Framework currently works with 46 IFA’s. New providers are encouraged to join on an annual basis. If you are a provider looking to join the framework please contact email@example.com Providers can provide up to four different types of placements:
- General foster placement
- Foster Care for Children with Disabilities
- Parent and child placements
- Alternative to Residential
Bournemouth Borough Council
Bracknell Forest Council
Dorset County Council
Isle of Wight Council
Oxfordshire County Council
Borough of Poole
Portsmouth City Council
Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead
Reading Borough Council
Slough Borough Council
Southampton City Council
Surrey County Council
West Berkshire Council
Wokingham Borough Council
All enquiries please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Charms landing page: - https://charms-portal.socialcarenetwork.com/PortalUser/LogOn/LogOn
KHUB: - https://khub.net/welcome
National Consortia Network - https://khub.net/web/national-consortia-network
KHUB is an online portal for local authorities to share information, documentation and best practice.