West Hill Project
Working together to improve housing standards, integrate the community and reduce anti-social behaviour in the West Hill area.
The West Hill Project is running from 2018 – 2020 and has been funded by a successful bid by Bournemouth Borough Council to the Migration Fund.
West Hill Project partnership agencies include:
- Dorset & Wiltshire Fire & Rescue
- Planning Enforcement
- Supporting People
- Immigration Enforcement
- Citizens Advice Bournemouth, Christchurch & Poole
West Hill Project is aimed at three primary objectives:
- Raise awareness of the rights of tenants and the responsibilities of landlords in the UK to our growing migrant community in the West Hill area
- Carry out targeted inspections and enforcement of private rented accommodation in the West Hill area
- To develop and work with the West Hill community to reduce anti-social behaviour and environmental crime
Have Your Say
We would like to hear your views on the West Hill area so that we can measure whether our work is having an impact. We would be very grateful if you could spare a few minutes to complete the survey below.
West Hill Survey
Issues to report?
Citizens Advice Bournemouth, Christchurch and Poole are running drop in sessions for individuals who have issues surrounding the West Hill area on the first Friday of the month at Bournemouth Town Hall.
Drop in session times: 09:45 - 15:30
You can also contact the Private Sector Housing team: