Support For Parents Misusing Drugs Or Alcohol
We can work with the whole family to help parents who have a problem with substance misuse
This programme is able to support parents, where one or both parents, have a problem with substance misuse. Staff will work with the whole family and can:
- advocate on behalf of the family (speak up for them) to help them find the right support
- support parent/s to stop drinking or using drugs and get back on track
- provide support within the family home
- work with the BEAT to make sure the family can access all possible treatment options to improve their outcomes
- work with different agencies to help parents prioritise the needs of their children
Referral routes can be via:
- BEAT 01202 558855
- Access to Resources Team (ART)
A 12-week programme for parent/s who are or who have had a problem with substance misuse.
- Referral via the BEAT 01202 558855.
R-Hub Recovery & Re-integration
The R-Hub offers a variety of family friendly activities in the afternoon for people in recovery.
- Contact R-Hub for more details 01202 397288